Wednesday 12 February 2014

Real Techniques!!

Have any of you tried the all famous ' Real Techniques ' brushes?? 
If you haven't then they are a brand obviously that makes brushes, they are actually made by ' Samantha Chapman ' one half of pixie woo, from You tube.  I've always heard so many things about them, and surprisingly never anything bad has been said. I've kind of never really wanted to try any until recently, i don't know what has changed but i feel like I'm the only blogger to not even own 1 of these brushes! LAME i know. 
So finally I'm taking the step, i have actually money from family to spend in boots from my birthday, which was ages ago. I think when its more of a gift you want to make sure your buying the right thing, well i know i do anyway. So i must of changed my mind 10 times about what i actually want to spend the money on, and then i decided why not try one of the real techniques brushes, and then if i like it then some time in the future i can purchase the sets if i find the first one worth it ( I'm sure i will ) 
Anyway onto to the brush. 
And yes its the ' expert face brush ' i thought i would go for something that i would use every day, to apply foundation. I've seen a lot of tutorials with this brush and as i can see it blends foundation in beautifully. 
I don't know how long it'll be until i received this because my local ' Boots ' store doesn't actually stock this so i need to get it ordered in, but as soon as i have it i will do a full review with photos of how my foundation looks without using this, and afterwards!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment