Wednesday 19 February 2014

Perfume

You can't beat a beautiful perfume. 
I like perfume but am not a huge user. I use it for special occasions, or whenever I feel like it. 

I received a new one for Christmas, so just want to do a quick mention. It's the 'Britney Spears midnight fantasy' 
Obviously she has lots of fragrances, and I have tried quite a few! 

Fantasy - everyone had this when I was at school but I wasn't a huge user.
 
Curious- couldn't stand this perfume but my friends wore it ALL the time annoyingly! 

Believe- I loved this perfume! I received it as a gift from a friend one Christmas, I hadn't even heard of it let alone smelt it. But I loved it and was gutted when it finished!!
Britney has so many perfumes, but I don't think I will buy myself any other one any time soon. 
Midnight fantasy is really nice, I can't describe it but it's sweet and floral, so if you don't like that I wouldn't go for it. I think it's a young scent, maybe even younger than me, but it was a gift. So if you have a young teenager birthday coming up, this is an idea. I don't think it's very expensive too!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment