Friday 21 February 2014

Make up week - day five

Does a make up brush Count?? I'd like to think so because that's what I'm going to talk about today!! 
I wasn't going to add this, because it seemed silly to add something that I've only just purchased. But I couldn't not! Since I got this product it's changed my whole make up. 

I'm not just saying that! ' real techniques- expert face brush' wow! I know this is a popular brush, so if any of you have tried this you should agree that you now cannot live without it. It's amazing! Blends everything in so easily. 

The brush is also really good because it doesn't just suck up all the product and waste lots! It also washes really easy and drys quite quickly. 

Really happy I chose this brush. It's also less than £10! That's great, it can be bought from ' boots' or the internet. 
I have seen many countries with these brushes so check the internet. 

Yes I cheated but my camera was being a pain!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment