Thursday 20 February 2014

Make up week- day two

I mentioned in the previous post that I'm starting a week talking about some products that I couldn't live without! 
Today I'm talking about sleek blush ' rose gold ' this blusher is lovely, gives a lovely pink tint to the cheeks with a glowing gold glitter. On tanned skin it looks better so I'm trying not to over do it now that I'm pale again. But hopefully as soon as the sun comes out I can start loving this again. 
I think this colour would suit a lot of people. And is the perfect go to blusher for many people 
I bought this from super drug, I know that in cities these should be easy to find! I struggled not living in a city. 
You can also order these from the Internet. 
It cost me less than £5! Cannot complain, it's a great price for the size of blusher and the fact you get a mirror too. 

I've seen a few people in other countries using these as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment