Saturday 13 December 2014

Mua pallete

Yes I know they aren't the best quality eyeshadows in the world but I really do like MUA ( make up academy)  They are not only cheap, but they have quite a few different shades of colours. Each palette is quite different. I have had a few in the past, but moving house things get lost and broken and sadly they have all ended up in the bin due to breakages. £4 for a palette you don't expect it to last forever and be the best quality packaging. 
    So when I popped into superdrug the other day I picked a palette up. 
It's called the heaven and earth palette, and is the normal plain nude and brown collection, but it's the type of colours that suits everyone. Beautiful shades for any occasions. 
It has some really nice shimmer colours that you can really work with. a nice base colour and then a darker matter colour in the crease will look very nice. Any time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment