Thursday 13 February 2014

Fragrance direct!

I'm sure most of you know exactly what this is, if you don't I think it's time you learnt. It's amazing, basically it's an online beauty store that sell 90% of things but cheaper! Some things a lot cheaper! Like Essie nail varnish, more than half the price cheaper. from makeup, to hair. Fake tan to skin. Most things you want you can buy here! Cheap delievey too! Check it out!  I've only used the website once, but a big order. It's really good and has lots of brands to choose from. 
Obviously they sell lots of perfumes too, as you can tell by the name of the store! 
The only one bad thing about this website is the stock. Every time I look I never know what they will have in. I can never find the one thing I want, but I guess if you want to try lots of things and are not fussy about things then this is the place for you! 
Check it out now :) 
www.fragrancedirect.co.uk 
I believe they do shop abroad too, but I'm not 100%.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment