Wednesday 19 February 2014

Make up week - day one

This is the first in a week series that I'm going to do. I'm going to talk about a different product each day that I couldn't imagine my make up life without. 
First up is the benefit ' porefessional' 
This thing is amazing! And since I bought it, it's literally changed my life and I can now not imagine my life without it. It makes my make up stay on longer, and makes my skin feel softer, smoother. It's changed everything! 
If anyone wants to try a primer, try this one because it's perfect in every way! 
I have oily skin around my nose mainly, and really big pores. I don't use this every day ( I'm not made of money ) but on certain days where I'm out all day I like to use this on my cheeks nose chin and a little on my forehead. 
I moister first let that settle and then use this with my fingers. ( clean fingers ) 

I bought this from John Lewis, but I know you can buy this from many places,
I also know that you can buy this in different countries, so its one for everyone to try! 
I bought mine for around £24.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment