Thursday 20 February 2014

Crazy!

I actually think I have problems.. All I think about most of the day is, oh shall I try something different with my hair. 
Do a different face mask, do my make up at ten o'clock at night?! Why!! 
Is that normal or just me??

Growing up for girls is normally the same, obviously not everyone likes makeup, but a lot do. As I went into secondary school I couldn't care. I had awful skin, and the worst hair; but of course I didn't care when I was 11. Now I see kids at that age with faces fl of make up. But each year came and I started trying different things. And now it's all I talk about! Sad as anything!! 

I feel sorry for my fella because he must know more about beauty things than anyone man should ever know. 
I do have friends that are into the same things, but not many. And for my friend group, beauty products isn't the type of conversation we have because we hardly ever see each other due to other important life things.

So if any of you want to chat about makeup skin hair, anything beauty. Hit me up, I'd love to have a chat about products that I should try, or even recommend things for you! 

Thank you xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment