Friday 21 February 2014

Make up week - day six

I love eyeliner. I always have done. When I was at school it was the one product I could not go without. Id go without everything as long as I could have eyeliner on. 

I've been using the same one for many years ( obviously not the same pot) I've used lots! I have 2 on the go at the moment! I'm awful for using more than one at once. But for some reason I can't help it. I love the brush. 

I'm not very good at doing the winged flick, but this eyeliner is easy to try and learn. I've used different brands and always just end up using this one again. It's good for if you want a thick line or a thin line they are both just as easy too do. 

' collection 2000 fast stroke ' this eyeliner is under £5 too. And it lasts ages! It's annoying because you can't tell how much you have left in the pot, but obviously the tip gets dry. 
For beginners I think this is good, but even people who know what there doing :p should use this because I really like it. 
As I said previously I apolgise because my camera wasn't working so I had to cheat for the photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment