Saturday 1 February 2014

Face Masks - part 2

I decided to split to post into two because, i didn't want it to be extra long and drag on ; and also i thought i would do the tubes on a separate post. Also these aren't higher end but are obviously more expensive than £1.


I'm going to start off with an Avon product, It's actually a little gift set that i received for Christmas. But is a really good idea to try out different masks without buying the tube and then not liking it, So this was a great present idea. 
As you can see I've posted a photo of the actual packing it came in and what came with it. 12 sample ' planet spa ' face masks. I like the fact there is 3 different ranges to try out. I've not used all of these yet because i am constantly changing up my skin care routine and i think these are nice little travel friendly sized masks. As i said in the previous post to me a mask that has one use is silly, but i disagree on these because i think it's a lovely gift idea and you have a little bit of choice. 
All 3 of these masks are really good, 
- Thailand Lotus Flower Deep Pore Cleansing Face Mask
- Dead Sea Minerals Facial Mud Mask
- Mediterranean Olive Oil Hydrating Face Mask
I think this is a great gift and i really do like all 3 masks it comes with, I'm pretty sure you can buy the masks singular. I do really like these but maybe will not buy again afterwards because they are so hard to get your hands on. 

Next up


This is and isn't a face mask, it's actually a scrub but can be used as a mask. It's the ' Soap & Glory, Scrub Your Nose In It '
I was really excited to try this stuff, but i was very disappointed. The product is great does great things to your skin ( which is obviously what we want it to do ) but the smell is so strong. It stinks of mint, and just reminds me of toothpaste. No one wants to rub toothpaste all over their face. It actually looks like it too, It's a greeny blue colour. 
Overall though it is actually a good skin product, but for a 'Soap & Glory ' product you expect it to have the usual smell and this just surprised me. I actually bought it from www.amazon.co.uk a while ago because my local Boots didn't have any in and i was that excited to try it, so maybe if i had smelt it in the store i wouldn't of purchased it, but i did. Maybe if they change the horrible fragrance i will try it again, but it was too overpowering and stung my eyes. 

Nextttt

This next one is actually a really new one i have purchased so really its cheating putting it in here but i cant do a face mask post and not include all the ones around my house. This was an impulse buy, i hadn't read any reviews i literally went into the shop saw that it was on offer and thought ' ill have this ' afterwards when i left the shop i realised how much the product was full price. £10 is a little steep for me, but if its good enough maybe i can justify it. 
It's The ' Sanctuary 5 minute thermal detox mask ' maybe some of you have tried it. I've used it once so cant really comment but the one time i have used it i quite enjoyed it. I don't really think it has a scent. Its really thick consistency but it left my skin really smooth and that what i like, i like to feel it doing something. 


Usa- Basically i think you could find all of these products online, Ebay or amazon will more than likely sell them. Maybe difficult to find, but you can. To be completely honest i dont know if you can be find any of these in shops! Let me know if you can. I've tried my best to find things out but obviously i only have ' Google ' to find out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment