Thursday 6 February 2014

Wish list- Hair

For hair there aren't many things I want to try, as I've tried already. But recently I've been using herbal essences straightening cream ( I've done a whole review already on this product- check previous post) I really like that so I want to try some other products by the same brand. I've tried a lot of the different types of shampoo and conditioner, as much as I liked them, they didn't do anything incredible for my hair. I would like to try one of their masks as i really like hair masks, as you can see and feel the results. I recommend a mask for anyone that has damaged hair. I have curly/frizzy hair; so it gets straightened a lot and also I bleach ends. 
I'd like to try the ' bee strong rinse off intensive mask' I love the smell of this range so hopefully I'm not disappointed when I do eventually pick it up. 



Next up I'm going to stick to the same brand because there Is another product I want to try. 
It's the ' beautiful ends cream red raspberry & silk' it claims to protect your hair against split ends and breakage. Hopefully the smell is just as good as the rest of the products that I've tried. 


I'm a huge dry shampoo lover. I don't use it constantly obviously but it's really helped me through some hair emergencies, I've recently been using the 'vo5 dry shampoo' but I want to try the one from dove. It's just difficult to find it near my area for some reason. But I will find it at some point. 
I've heard a lot of bloggers talking about, recommending how good it is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment