Sunday 2 February 2014

Wish list- Make up

I'm going to start a mini series, where i say what products are on my ' wish list ' so products that i really want to try, and hopefully will eventually. 
Today is the first of 5. And of course i have to start of with make up! 
This series is just going to be purely drugstore just in case anyone wondered!

I really want to try a nice foundation and concealer, when i was younger i had really bad skin and now it does seem to be improving, it must just be with age.
I've heard great things about these 2 products so really cant wait to get my hands on them! 
Bourjois Healthy mix serum foundation
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer





Sadly where i live the local ' Super drug ' dont stock ' Sleek ' So when i visit anywhere i also check it out but i really want to try their eyeliners!
Sleek Eau la la 
i would love to try their noir as an obvious but also would like to be daring and go for their raisin colour too. 



I will make sure i own one of these very soon. Its the ' Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain ' ( That's a mouth full ) 
i like the colour ' Honey 1 '


I know these post seem a little boring but i cant exactly comment on a product that i haven't even tried but if any of you have tried them and dont think they are worth trying let me know! 
Your comments would be much appreciated. 





No comments:

Post a Comment