Saturday 1 June 2013

Life update people!

Hey everyone that reads my blog :), want to let everyone know that I'll be putting a YouTube video up over this weekend. I've been really busy recently due to many hospital appointments was very ill at the start of the start and had to have a brain operation witch has left me with a silly looking fringe and it has really knocked my confidence. But I promise I'll start to get onto it now a lot more as it is something I really enjoy. Thank you to everyone to that has read my blog so far. I thank you all very much! Going to do a blog later on today with a few nail varnish I recommend my collection just keeps getting bigger an bigger ( need to stop buying haha ) but thank you all very much.
                                                                                                             Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment