Saturday 15 June 2013

The voice!

Hey Everyone a bit of a different post today. To be honest I'm saving my good post for tomorrow. So seeing as in the uk at the moment there is a competition on bbc one. And I love it! The world stops in our house and we glue to the the tv. 
          Because of this I want to put out my YouTube channel with a few videos of me singing. Tbh singing has always been a big part of my life. And it kind of annoys me because I've become detached to it. I always said I don't want to sing in my future. But the more I think about it, I miss it. Singing makes me happy, it makes me think of the family I have lost. Mostly my grandma because she was always the one that pushed me. She believed it me. Sadly she passed away last October. She was my hero. And I haven't really sung properly since. I think I might have to change this some time soon. 
Sorry that this is a different post today, but please check out my YouTube and let me know what you think. http://m.youtube.com/user/xxxlovetosingxxx?feature=guide 
Or just check out Nicola Eyres :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment