Friday 21 June 2013

Randoms things!


I'm going through my bathroom for this blog. I thought I'd take a few pictures and talk about my most loved things in my bathroom. Obviously there will be some boring things! ( but I don't have an exciting life and these things excite me )  
Toothbrush and toothpaste - I did warn things would be boring. But I love my electric toothbrush, and this toothpaste is just the best thing ever! 
Face washes - I'm constantly trying all sort because my skin is so bad but as of yet I haven't found anything that actually does the trick, I think these are slowly but only time will tell. 
Shower gels! - yes I'm a horder of some things as you will see! 



Whoops way to many body butters! It's official I need to stop buying! 
                                              Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment