Friday 14 June 2013

Friday Friday Friday.


I'm afraid today isn't a very exiting day. I haven't really done much, bought a few random house hold things. Including a huge bear for my dog. There's a few pictures below of the bear and one of my cats but I'll also put a picture of my puppy so you can see how beautiful he is! Today has been a good sort out and a good cleaning day. We have a guest staying with us tonight, so it's been making the house look lovely and presentable and changing sheets to make it all fresh again. Nothing beats fresh sheets on your bed! Hope you've all had a good day. Where I live the wether has been a bit hit and miss. Sunny, cold, windy and now a bit of rain. You never know with England! Have a good day everyone <3 
                                           
Nicola xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment