Sunday 18 August 2013

Wave!

I went into town today, and I finally bought something that I've had my eye on for ages! ' nutregeona wave ' I've seen so many bloggers talk about it. And obviously have seen it advertised on the tv. 
      I'm writing this post in two halves, well that's the plan, the purchase and then the review on what I think about it and if it's worth buying etc. 
This is obviously what the product looks like in it's packaging.

It looks very different and fun ish to use, instead of a normal cleanser or face wash. It makes it a bit of a change and quite exciting to see if it'll work. 
When you first open it obviously it has the main thing, then 14 extra pads and batteries, and decent batteries too not cheap ones that will run out straight away. Which is obviously quite good. 
I actually bought this along with 30 spare pads from ' home bargains ' you have to change the pad after every use so obviously you need a few stocked up if you want to use it often. 
The product was £2.99 which was amazing! And the pads were 99p! It makes you think how much superdrug and places must earn from things like this! It's crazy 
I used this product tonight, and love it, it doesn't soap up too much, and has made my skin feel so soft it's insane!, I love it. Let's hope that it helps with my bad pores and my spots! Fingers crossed but love what I have done so far! It seems to do miracles! :D I recommend it so far xD 
Thanks for reading everyone! 
Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment