Monday 12 August 2013

Hair crazy!

I was surfing the wonderful world wide web today. Dont really know why, but I always wondered why you get more in shampoo then conditioner. Why is that? I always believed it was because you should shampoo your hair twice, I don't know why, I don't know who said that's what you should do. I was googling. Because you know that answers every question .....  Not! But so many people said they don't even use conditioner and also loads said they don't use shampoo. I don't understand it, is there anyone like that out there? I couldn't imagine only using one. My hair would be horrible dry and just plain minging. 
       I love treating my hair to a good conditioner. But any way where was we, what does everyone else think the reason is for the different in size? Some are exactly the same, but there are certain ones that I dont even realise until I read the bottle. Why oh why? And doesn't it just annoy you that the product isn't as full as the packaging. What a waste of excess plastic. But never mind, I guess to
People it doesn't matter. 
       So what's best for your hair? What do you lot do to it? I need some holy grail products, I've heard a lot about macadamia oils, so maybe that's coming up soon ( if I can find it around my area) 
Thanks for reading :) 
                                                Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment