Thursday 8 August 2013

Smiling!

Each day I wake up and check my blog for views ( I know it's sad ) but it's just starting to show that the effort I put in isn't for nothing. People are actually reading what I have to talk about. 
        Everyone knows that life gets hard, blogger helps me take my mind of things; it gives me something to do, something to get happy about. 
          The truth it I can't always afford to e buying new products to review, I try my best. But at the moment I'm actually on sick benefit, ( which is horrible ) I have been since January, and by the looks of it I won't be coming off any time soon. I have had an operation that has left me missing part of my front skull. So it makes normal live activities quite hard. It's a horrible feeling when you cant do all the things in live a young person of my age should be doing. All together so far I've wasted a whole month just being stuck in a hospital bed. 
         Also waiting is a nightmare, because I am waiting for 2 more operations that makes this situation look like its goof to last a long time. I'm trying my best to get different cheaper alternatives of make up to review. And I will try my best from now on. Weather it's a few, or quit a big haul. I'm trying my best I promise, so bear with me, because I'm doing this all for you guys! Your the people that read blogs watch vlogs for reviews and tips. 
         I'll have something for you soon, what it Is I dont know yet! 

Thank you for reading, and putting up with the lack of products. I will get there :) 
                                                Nicola xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! I can really relate to how you feel, however blogging is such a good outlet for daily stresses, I love just writing about things that excite me and having my own little space to be myself on the internet!

    I wouldn't worry too much about having money to buy lots of new products, just write about what you love and people will love it too :)

    Good luck with your operations :)

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete