Wednesday 7 August 2013

Elf!

I need a haul, and I promise I'm going to try my best to do one as soon as I possibly can, my life is a bit hectic not like busy busy busy, but it like ring this person post this, email so and so, and it's finding time sitting down and ordering things that I won't regret buying. 
Anyone tried anything from elf that they loved?! 
I've had some very good products from there and some not so great, that bad I have actually lost the product and I can't even be bothered to try and find it because it was a bit rubbish. I want some new make up bits, I normally buy brushes etc from elf, but I don't need any new ones, so I thought about focusing on lip products, and face and eyes. Basically I've just explained elf without even meaning too! Ooopps silly me :) 
So this is a request blog, a request to you people of the world! Has anyone tried anything they liked, think I should get? 
Or has anyone had a bad product and would like to warn me off. Or even if there's something you want me to review before you buy it feel free! 
Comment below if you have anything to say, honestly I would love to hear from the people that manage to stumble across my blog, I'd really appreciate talking to some of you! 
Thank you very much. 
Love hugs and kisses!!!!

                                               Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment