Saturday 10 August 2013

Treat yourself !

What to buy what to buy?! Has anyone got any reccomendations, weather it's hair related, skin care, body or make up. 
It's you guys that need to help! I want to treat myself but I don't know what to, that's the problem! 
I'm sure I'll find something, I want some better foundation, I love mine currently but i feel a change. I've heard a lot of different ones, so maybe that's my next purchase, and maybe some blusher.
I'm hoping to find some major holy grails this week. 
I want to re dye my hair if I get time and treat it to a real deep condiontioning treatment, prob my aussie or loreal. whilst soaking in the bath with a new face mask, anyone got any to suggest :) 
Everyone loves a treat now and again, spending money on products. 

I know it's a random post but here in England its 12.51 and I can't sleep, I'm all caffeined up on energy drinks! Hyper smiling! 
Love everyone that reads my blog :) thanksssss 
                                                Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment