Saturday 29 November 2014

Real techniques

Duo fibre make up brush set
This is a lovely gift idea or something to treat your self with, which is obviously what i did. I really tried to fight temptation but I've been defeated, and found myself at the time, with my purse open!
For the price i couldn't complain, this set cost me £20 for 5 brushes, which considering some of the real techniques brushes are around £10 each, how can i feel guilty for getting such a good deal?
Most people have tried real techniques brushes, and if you haven't have you been under a rock? or just unable to commit to buying one. Go out now and buy any! Some of them are better than others. The blending brushes is my favourite, but it depends if your really into foundation, some people prefer the eyeshadow blending brushes;each to their own. 
These 5 are silver handled rather than gold or the other colours available, and they are beautifully soft to the soft. 
You get a few different brushes from blusher to eye shadow. 
Go on treat yourself today
Normally it retails for £30, but its on sale in superdrug for only £20!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment