Saturday 22 November 2014

Body shop

Yes i have a parcel on it's way, but mostly all christmas presents. 

I always check websites just seeing what new things are out at the moment. So when i went onto thebodyshopuk;i was pleasantly surprised.I love pink grapefruit fragrance which i have mentioned quite a lot of times. So when i saw there was more products in this scent that i hadn't tried i knew i had to make an order. When i added things to my basket i noticed the price was in correct, then noticed i had 40% off! how amazing i was going to order anyway so to see that much discount i was overly happy. Because i have a card for the body shop making me a member i received this discount so have done a little christmas shopping as well as a few goodies for myself. 

I think the discount was only on for 2 days so sadly isn't on anymore. But i think having a members card is totally worth it because you get certain discounts that only members get. and its only £5!  

No comments:

Post a Comment