Tuesday 1 March 2016

Eye brow

I have always used brow powder (well eyeshadow) until very recently I tried a brow gel from Rimmel, it's very effective. 
' Brow this way ' I simply apply the product to the bulk of my hairs and then with a angled brush, I brush out the product to make the perfect eyebrow shape. To do it with the applicator is very difficult as you easily get product everywhere and its difficult to sort out. It clings to every tiny hair and is hard to remove easily if you make a mistake, so you have to be very careful. I think this product makes me eyebrow shade appear more natural and stays ALL day. I find myself removing it at night as it's stayed put all day, no matter what I've done. 



I bought this of a whim, I was literally in Superdrug and saw it and thought oh why not, it was only £3.99, so if I didn't like it, it wouldn't exactly break the bank, If your looking for a new brow product, or if you want to try something different then try this out its very good for the price!
Nicola, xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment