Tuesday 22 November 2016

motivation..

I've always opening admitted i'm a lazy person, I just have one of those personalities where i'm lazy when it comes to literally anything and everything. Most days I don't wear make up, do my hair even put a pair of jeans on. I'm a lot ore comfortable in my jogging bottoms.
When it comes to house hold things, like cleaning, washing cooking; but now i need a different type of motivation. 
I NEED to lose a serious amount of weight. I've always been a snacker, it's not so much the amount of food I eat, its the junk I eat. since becoming a mummy i cant seem to stop eating, if any of you have been pregnant before, you know what i mean. You get into pregnancy mode thinking you can eat what you want, and then when the baby arrives, you're still in that mind set. It's really hard to think differently.
I've always been larger than average but now its a real problem. 
Any tips or tricks to try and help me stop bingeing every day?!
HELP!! 
Nicola, xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment