Wednesday 10 December 2014

What's in my shower?


I thought this would be a nice little post because I don't think I've done one of these, or have and it was so long ago that I've forgotten. 

It isn't the best photo in the world, but it has my most important things in at the moment. 
Mostly soap and glory products as you can see! i love them always have, 2 shower gels, only one is open at the m minute and i'm sure it will last a very long time because it normally does. i'm using the sugar crush one, and have the clean girls one to use next. I also have a body cream as well, witch it the smoothie one. This smells like heaven, its honestly to die for. It makes your skin feel so soft and smooth too. Next up is my tresemme hair mask, i only use this about once a week, or twice if i think my hair needs a little something more. But because i use it so little it has lasted a long time. Its very nice and not to expensive to buy either. I will be repurchasing it when i eventually run out, unless i find another one i want to try. I have started using the body shop cleansing oil, it takes my make up off quickly and makes my skin feel soft after use. You dont need much just literally one or two pumps. It's the first oil i have ever used and i am really enjoying it. 
I have a scrub, its nothing special just a cheap one from tesco but it does what i need it to do so thats all good. My neutrogena wave is my bathroom as well, i use this every now and again. You have to replace the pads ( not expensive ) but i feel like i dont need it every day. 
I keep my sanctuary body oil here as well for when i get out the shower or bath to put straight on. It's a lovely product, and isn't like a oil at all. 
In the background i know you can see my watch, a face mask from superdrug and my baby lips. Just things that are normally knocking around somewhere in my bathroom. 
I d didn't include shampoo and conditioner because this changes on a weekly basis as to what i'm fancying at the time, but it isn't anything special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment