Monday 8 December 2014

Mua palate pinks

I thought for once I would buy a palette that wasn't full of nudes and browns, because that's what I tend to buy all the time, I guess when your comfortable with something, you get into a habit and it's difficult to get out of it. I saw this palette and it's slightly different to anything id normally buy. It has pinks and purples, slightly like the naked 3( from pictures as I don't own it ) I never thought id use the naked 3 because I didn't really care much for pinks, but now I'm thinking it might be worth a buy. 
As you can see in the photo, it has some really nice shimmers and matte colours, a very nice mixture. It also has a eyeliner and highlighter pencil included. 
This was £6.00 which is so reasonably priced. It's beautiful, if you want to buy someone a little something for their stocking this christmas. Make sure its this!! 
You can get this in Superdrug stores or on the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment