Monday 15 December 2014

Foundation

I have treated myself to a new foundation, well really i didn't have a choice because i ran out of the one i was using... so i had to call to superdrug to buy another one, but i thought id change it up a little. Not to dramatic because i liked the one i was using. 
This is the one i am using now, i had the red top before.. Basically whatever they claim to do differently i disagree, i think they are both the exact same. Does anyone find they do different things? I purchased this one instead of the red top because they were out of stock in the colour i needed, and i liked the way it made my skin look and feel so i played it safe and got this one. 
It's very good at doing what it claims, and from www.superdrug.co.uk its £7.99 which is reasonable enough. 
I would recommend it to a friend and would also buy it again when i run out, so obviously i think it's worth it. If your looking for a new foundation to try, try this one. It doesn't make my face look oily, or dry it out so it's a good one for every skin type. 

No comments:

Post a Comment