Sunday 28 December 2014

Beauty Brands

Today's post is a little sneak preview of what will be coming in the new year. I have decided to do reviews throughout the year ( as long as i can ) of products. Each month will be a different brand and each saturday there will be a review from that brand. All my favioures, that i want to share with you. I also thought i could start to try other brands throughout the year. And give you some ideas of something new for you to try. 
Sneak Peak
January is all about Rimmel!
I will try my very best to not mention things that i've mentioned before, but like i said in my opinion they are the best from the brand so many somethings will be repeated. I promise i will do my best to not keep blabbing about the same things. 
Let me know if there is a particular brand you want me to talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment