Tuesday 13 May 2014

Soap and glory!

I love soap & glory as i have mentioned quite a few times on my blog. Really i haven't ever had a product Ive hated, There has been some Ive liked less, but never really disliked. I don't know what it is about the brand that has made me fall in love. But as soon as i tried one thing i just wanted to keep buying. Don't get me wrong obviously i use other brands, i need to try new things. But i also end up buying S&G again. I'm obviously addicted.
Recently I've been using different shower gels and haven't actually used a S&G one for a while, but i slightly mentioned that i was going to buy some in for when we run out of the current one we are using. And without me even needing to go to the shop to point it out. My partner treated me, and bought me up a shower gel to work. 
It's the Sugar crush body wash, The smell is amazingly perfect. 
I've never had this scent before, to be honest I've only used ' clean on me ' but I want to branch out and try all the different scents. 
For now I'm enjoying this one, the citrus scent is really refreshing. 
If you haven't tried a soap and glory product get to boots. If you haven't tried a soap and glory shower gel get yourself one. They are £6.50 each which seems like a lot but it last months and that's no lie! Because it's in a pump it lasts ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment