Friday 2 May 2014

New lipstick!

Finally I have purchased the lipstick I have been wanting for a while, it's the ' loreal paris color riche collection privee ' 
For those who don't know it's a nude collection that had been made into nudes from celebrities. 
http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Color-Riche-Collection-Privee_1369339/

i bought the shade ' Cheryl's nude ' there are quite a few different shades of nudes. i love my lipstick, its my lips but with a hint of shine. its so soft and moisturising, makes the lips feel smooth.
It took me a while to buy this lipstick, and i dont know why but i wish i purchased it a long time ago. But finally i have it!!
If your after a nice nude lipstick you should check out this range.
They are £8.19 each, but alot of places are always having a 3 for 2 offer so if you want a few things make sure one of these are in your basket!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment