Wednesday 18 September 2013

New foudation!!!!!!!!

A few products to talk about everyone! Very exciting ones too!
 This foudation is perfect! I recently bought ' glamour ' and it had this in a sample sachet, so I thought I'd try it out. I loved it from the moment it touched my skin! It makes your face feel so smooth. Normally foudation doesn't last long for me, but I have been wearing this from 9am it is now 7pm, and it hasn't bugged! It's incredible, it's like a mouse type consintancy when you apply it, but it doesn't clinge to dry patches like most mousse foundations. I was extremely surprised.
      The price is also good, I think depending on where you buy it, it's anything upto £7-£8. I bought mine from my local chemist. I live in a village so it's really the only option. Sadly they only have one stand, but luckily seeing as I wanted this product. It was great news that it was a Rimmel stand! Yay. It was a very cheap, £4.99 can you believe how cheap that it!!!!!
A 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment