Thursday 11 July 2013

Thank you

Today's post ( I know I've already posted) but I want to say thank you to each and every person that has stumbled across my blog. I started blogging because I had a lot of time on my hands. For the last six months I've been recovering from brain surgery. 6 months today in fact and it's been hard, changed my whole outlook on life, also my appearance, as six months ago I was bald from the front to about 4 inches back, I now have hair ( not much ) but hair. And I want to thank all of you because everyone has kept me sane during these last few tough months. In not fully recovered yet, it's going to be a while yet, but I'm nearly there. I'm lucky to be Alive and appreciate each day as it comes. Sadly I don't have much family just my sister and great nan, so I want to say thank you to my partner ( he shoul be reading ;) because he's been my rock. And I love him so much. It's just a post to say remember life is wonderful and should be chearsed because we don't have forever. 
Thank you to everyone reading <3 you've all helped so much. Love you all 
                                               Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment