Friday 26 July 2013

Life's tough times!

I'm sure we've all had moments in life when we've sat and said to our selfs ' why is it always me' ' where's my good luck ' or you could be just the opposite. 
       Life's hard, you lose you loved one at some point, you go through hard times and obviously the good. Money troubles, enough money to go on holiday, and back around again. Life literally changes every day, but you also never know what's going to happen, tomorrow could bring a number of things, happiness sadness many different unexpected emotions. You could win the lottery and sadly get hit by a bus. People say ' live every day like its your last ' but I'm sure at some point people wish it was their last. How can you live it when it's sad, and heart breaking etc. 
         So I guess the point I'm trying to say is life is a roller coaster full of unexpected twists turns and being chucked upside down. But you always have to try and look at the bright side of life, think of one thing good in your life; just smile. Smiling leads to happiness eventually, it might take a long time, but life can be a long time. Don't dwell! 

I know today's different but it's been one of those hard weeks. 
Thank you, love you
                                               Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment