Saturday 6 July 2013

A few nice goodies!

Hello everyone!
I am still alive just a very unorganized blogger compared to most. Everyone knows who i mean, the people who manage to post every day ( i think i'm just way to lazy for that ) and with the sun being out, who wants to sit in front of a computer talking about their boring life's? But anyway, that's what I do. And because of this amazing weather here in England. How amazing is it for once? I can't exactly say i have a beautiful tan, i wish i did but i don't :( I have decided i'm getting the fake tan out! I have been wearing high factor sun cream, and still getting burnt i'm just so pale that i step outside for 5 seconds and i'm like a lobster already.
                Lets get on with what you want to hear/read about! I have been shopping recently in superdrug, haven't been breaking the bank, because there wasn't many things that stood out to me but I have a few little goodies.
               first up I decided to finally buy some kind of product to use to remove make up etc. I have heard about so many, and don't worry I have a lot of plans to be trying different ones. L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution 200mlI finally remembered this time to buy this! I have wanted it for so long, but each time I go out I always forget! ( memory of a gold fish ) I  haven't been using it for long, but it makes my skin feel soft after i have used it. I actually got 2 bottles, because then if i forget I wont have to worry as much. it smells nice, and feels nice on my face. I use it night and morning and just simply put it onto a cotton pad and then use on my face. Perfect easy product.
            next is a hair product, another boring one i'm sure you've heard about ( obviously a boring post )
It's the TRESemme platinum strength range. TRESemmé Platinum Strength Masque 180mlI've always used the ' Aussie ' 3 minute miracle, since i can remember using this sort of product that's what I've used weather its been for color or dry ends. So i thought why not try something new? I heard lots of great things about it, and knew i would hear more and regret not buying it in the first place, so i did. The price is reasonable. To be honest i think its cheaper than the one i was using before. I'm not going to lie, I haven't used it yet. tonight i'm going to use it. If anyone recommends another one, from a drugstore or online. Let me know i would love to try new things for people :) I have no idea if it works as well as it says, but I normally assume they are all lying to actually sell the product. But hopefully it was a great purchase.
        now onto some boring things but I thought maybe some people would like to know what I got.

Superdrug Dry Shampoo Away With The Fairies 150mlSuperdrug Dry Shampoo Heart on Your Sleeve 150mleveryone loves dry shampoo, and the people that say they don't are lying! It's the best thing in the world, When your hair needs a bit of a lift to look fresh this is the perfect one, I had never had a dry shampoo that wasn't the ' batiste ' one because i just got used to getting it. But these ones were on promotion at £1.99 buy one get one free, to good an offer to turn down. So obviously these are the ones i got, mainly because they are girly packaging and colors.I used the purple one this morning. Smells fresh and summery and made my hair look nice, so maybe i'll end up stocking up on a lot while its cheap! i'm always doing it ( i end up with 10 of everything ) try them out though because they are cheaper.
         one last thing, TOOTHPASTE!
Colgate Max White One Active Toothpaste 75mlI have awful teeth always have, always will so i might as well try what i can to make them look a bit better if possible. This is our second tube and i really like it, you brush 3 times a day, and you can really see the difference pretty much within 2 days, it was on promotion ( everything seems to be ) so i thought lets get another one ( hoarding again ) it's really nice and was over half price. It hasn't got a horrible taste that some whiting toothpastes have. I think anyone who wants whiter teeth should at least try it, but shop around see where is cheapest! But if you hurry like i said its cheap at the moment in superdrug, and also on their website but i don't know how long for.

Thank you for reading :) i hope everyone has enjoyed it, i have a few good posts coming up this week ( well i like to think so )
                                                                                                                                                  Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment